53% Off Amazon Prime - Do you Qualify?Amazon is offering a discount on Prime to qualifying customers with an EBT Card and now also Medicaid recipients!
Do you have an EBT card or are you a Medicaid Recipiant? If so, you can get Amazon Prime for 53% off the regular price! Pay ONLY $6.99 per month for Amazon Prime compared to $14.99 per month. You'll score all of the same Prime benefits as a full priced membership that includes free videos, music, 2 day shipping and Amazon exclusive member offers.
EBT cards are used for government assistance programs, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Amazon will verify your EBT status every year.
To be eligible for a discount on Prime membership, you need to verify your eligibility by providing one of the following to Amazon:
- SSI: Image of complete eligibility letter for Supplemental Security Income (this is different from Social Security and SSDI.)
- SNAP: Enter your EBT number and upload an image of the EBT card.
- Medicaid: Upload image of your Medicaid eligibility letter.
- DE: Image of Direct Express Debit Card.
- EIP Card: Image of Economic Impact Payment Debit Card (only for a limited time.)
- TANF: Image of eligibility letter for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- NSLP: Image of letter indicating current participation in the National School Lunch Program, with your child's name, the school name.
- LIHEAP: Image of letter confirming your eligibility for Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
- WIC: Image of eligibility letter for the Women, Infants, and Children program.
- TTANF: Image of Tribal assistance eligibility letter.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.