9 Simple Ways To Get FREE Perfume SamplesScoring free perfume is easier than you think. Here are 9 simple ways to get free perfume samples from designer brands like Gucci, Lancome, Versace, and more.
I'm always on the hunt for a great new perfume, but if you've looked at a price tag lately you know just how expensive fragrances can be. Did you know you can try the latest fragrances without ever leaving your house AND it wouldn't cost you anything? Well pull up a chair and find out just how easy it is to get free perfume samples.
I'm a huge lover of beauty products and all things free, so it's no surprise one of my favorite freebies are free perfume samples. I've received a ton of free beauty samples including perfume samples, fragrances and cologne samples from brands like Hermes, Lancome, Donna Karan, Gucci, Axe, Jo Malone, Bulgari, Carolina Herrera, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Marc Jacobs, Valentino and many more! The best part? I've never spent a dime doing it. Want to know how you can do it too? Read on to find out.
Free Perfume Samples You Can Get Right NowWe've done the research, and here are some free perfume samples you can score right now:
- Free Sample of Tom Ford Soleil Neige
- Free Samples of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir & Gaultier Divine Fragrance
- Free Sample of Gucci Guilty Intense
- Free Sample of Creed Aventus
- Free Sample of AERIN Mediterranean Honeysuckle Fragrance
- Free Sample of Cartier
- Free Sample of YSL MYSLF Fragrance
- Free Sample of Axe Fragrances
- Free Fragrance Samples from Macy's
1. Free Perfume Samples from Social MediaYou can receive so many free perfume samples while scrolling through your social media accounts (something most of us already do). They usually show up as ads and will have a button you can click to open up the free sample form. Just fill it out and you'll receive your free perfume samples by mail. Right now, ads have been showing up for Carolina Herrera, Lancome, and Jo Malone. Bloomingdale's and Macy's almost always have an ad floating around.
Here are a few tips and tricks I'll share with you:
- First, you'll want to Like and Follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Then, start interacting with them on their pages by liking a bunch of their posts and leaving comments on those posts.
- I've also found if you Google the brand and product name and scroll through some of the results, that helps the ads to show up too.
2. Free Perfume Samples In-StoreI'm sure you've all seen the perfume counters when walking through some of your favorite stores. Next time you're at Macy's, Nordstrom, Sephora, or Bloomingdale's, ask an associate near the counter for perfume samples. More often than not, they'll hand some over - some associates will even give you a handful to try! If there's a specific scent you're interested in trying be sure to ask if there are any samples from that brand.
3. Free Perfume Samples with Purchase
4. Free Perfume Samples in MagazinesThis takes me back to my junior high and high school days! There almost always was a free perfume sample of the hot fragrance of the moment in all the magazines. If you were like me, you definitely remember you and your friends rubbing the fragrance sample inserts on our wrists and necks lol Well if you've opened up a magazine lately you wouldn't be surprised to learn that this practice is still around. They're usually on advertisement pages in the magazine and it allows you to smell and test the fragrance to decide if it works for you.
5. Free Perfume Sample BoxesIs there anything better than the anticipation of getting a free sample box in the mail? Maybe opening it and seeing what goodies are inside. Sampler is one of my favorites and it's so easy. Simply register for an account, answer some questions & periodically log in to see what free samples you have offered (very often they have free perfume samples & beauty samples). They'll then ship them straight to your home - completely free.
PINCHme is a good one for freebies too. Sign up and check your account daily to see what free sample they're offering that day. Daily Goodie Box gives away a ton of free sample boxes every single day! Just join & complete your entire profile to be considered. Be sure to check their Facebook page because they offer even more chances to score a free sample box. In return, each of these programs just asks for your honest review after trying the products.
6. Free Perfume Product TestsProduct Testing Programs are an amazing resource for getting free perfume samples by mail (and other products). I've even been lucky enough to receive full-size bottles of perfume for free - some that retail for over $100! Some of the best ones out there are Allure Beauty Enthusiasts, L'Oreal Consumer Panel, Product Report Card, Conde Nast Try It Sampling Program, and InStyle Trendsetter Program.
7. Submit Product Reviews
8. Email Your Request
There’s no harm in asking! If you’re truly interested in a certain fragrance, email the company and ask if they might have a sample that you can try. The worst they can say is no – but yes is always a possibility too! They know that buying a bottle is an investment of sorts – not only can it be quite pricy and is it a splurge for most customers, but it’s a real commitment as a bottle can last for a long, long time!
The bottom line is that with a little effort and keeping your eyes open for the opportunities to arise; you could be well on your way to finding a new favorite perfume or fragrance!
9. Join a Brand or Store's Newsletter
Signing up for newsletters from some of the major beauty brands can earn you a “first peek” at new fragrances. They are willing to allow their loyal followers a chance to try them before anyone else. So get on that emailing list!
My Favorite Ways to Use Free Perfume SamplesI love using perfume and other free product samples in different ways. For example, when I'm traveling, I like to toss my perfume samples in my purse, so I always have my favorite scents with me no matter where I am. Free perfume sample vials are small, so you can take a bunch with you just in case you feel like using a separate scent for different occasions. I also like to keep them in my car so when I'm on the go, my favorite scents are only an arm's length away. Plus, it makes perfume touch-ups super easy and convenient.
Another way that I enjoy using my free perfume samples is by adding some of the scents to household drawers. If you open up almost any drawer in my house, you'd notice a small scent card inside. I usually keep this practice to the living room, bedrooms, bathroom, garage, and sometimes even the laundry room. I just put a few drops (or sprays) of perfume I'm enjoying at the moment on a thick piece of paper - something like cardstock, craft paper, or even cardboard if you're in a pinch. Then simply place the scented paper in the drawer. It keeps my rooms smelling great and even gives the items in the drawers a nice, light scent.
When the fragrance starts to fade, just repeat the steps using the same piece of paper, but If you're not feeling that scent anymore and want something new, it's super simple to change it up. Take the old scent card out of the drawer and start with a fresh piece of cardstock. Add a few drops or sprays to the card just like you did before and voila - you've got a whole new scent. It's that easy!
Now that you can see just how easy it is to get free perfume samples I bet you're excited to put all these tips into use and get a nice little stockpile of your own.